Friday, June 3, 2011

Who, me?

Many times I have reached for the proverbial pen to begin writing and sharing my thoughts... regardless of whether or not I have an audience willing to listen.  However, for one reason or another I never quite had enough motivation to see it through.  That is, until now.  Hell hath no fury like a 30-something guy with an itch to type who is nipple deep in to a "rebuilding year".

I am not going to overly prescribe the flavor of this blog, because I honestly don't know what will pop up a various times and how it will strike me... and I am pretty comfortable about that.  My new mantra is to live in the present and take it one step at a time. I would be doing a disservice, to both you and to me, if I were to have this planned out too carefully.  Let it flow and welcome the exchange.  Whether it be blather or brilliance, it will be honest and soulful with (hopefully) a dash of wit and an oaky finish with undertones of profundity.  That is my promise... well, at least my intent.

Happy reading and please chime in when so inspired.

No comments: